Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weather Matters, Whether Weather Matters or Not

I just could not help myself.  

It's December 1st and my iGoogle homepage reminds me, daily, of the weather conditions in the cities around the nation where my parents, my in-laws, and my children reside.  Oh, and it also tells me what the weather conditions are, here in paradise.  

So I just could not help but to point out that while my family is enjoying the cold, with freezing rain and slushy snow, I am about to be able to turn off my air conditioner at night and enjoy some outside air for a change.  I MIGHT even pull out a sweatshirt to wear when I go to Belle's soccer game on Saturday.

We're in Florida.  Come and visit, the weather is fine!

1 comment:

JLTan said...

That is great.

I am currently overseas, but concerned about folk affected by the flash floods back home.