Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google's New Browser

I don't usually get all the excited about new internet developments, but Google's new browser is really great!  It is called Chrome, and I highly recommend using it.  At first it seems alarmingly simple and streamlined, but it turns out to be rather robust.  It is also quick to open, easy to navigate with, and does not lock up like Internet Explorer and Firefox have for me.

It is easy to download and set up.  Fifteen minutes from start to finish for me.  Just thought I would pass on my experience in case anyone in the family wanted to try something new and, in my opinion, better.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the note about the new Google search engine. I think I would like to try it, but how do I find it?
Dad

Steve Frahm said...

Click on the word download in the article that I posted.....it will take you to the site where you can then download Google's new browser, Chrome.

Another way to find it would be to type in the words google and chrome into either a google search engine, or into yahoo, and maybe into whatever MS search engine that they use.

Happy hunting!