Courtney's friends were flakey in their planning so she was sitting home alone after expecting to go out, and Audrey was taking Belle to soccer try-outs. So it was fun to have the chance to go on a daddy-daughter date-night.
Courtney is 15 and an attractive young woman. She really impresses me on a daily basis in a number of ways -- her sense of humor, her kindness toward her sister and toward kids at church, her dedication to homework, her self-determination to eat healthy, and her generally amiable manner and level approach toward life. Sadly, she is all too soon going to be grown up and out of our life in big ways. I appreciate being able to spend time with her while I still can.
1 comment:
You're a nice dad, Steve to say such wonderful things about your daughter. I love having those special one on one moments with my kids too and they really appreciate it. I always hope they will remember those times when they grow up!
Post a Comment