Friday, May 2, 2008

Cleaning Gutters in Iowa



Dad and I cleaned the gutters of the folks' house while I visited them in Davenport, Iowa over the weekend. In the above picture on the left you can see how high the gutters are and therefore how brave we are for cleaning them. In the other picture you can see us perching precariously near the edge as we clean the gutters with the hose. We sure are good, hard workers.

What's that? You only see my dad doing all the work and you don't see me? Well, that is clearly a lack of imagination on your part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your courage is excelled only by your story telling ability! Of course I can see you bravely tackling this hazardous task. You're the man right there behind the camera. We got a badly needed task done and I greatly appreciate your help.
Dad