The Ft Lauderdale Stake had an annual Marriage Enrichment evening, and as the Stake Relief Society President, Audrey played hostess. Each of the wards brought their assigned food items (the Davie Ward had the most compliments for their tasty wraps!) and Audrey and her presidency, Christie and Linda, arranged and served and made sure that everything ran just right.
There was an estimated 130 adults in attendance, and I overheard many good comments about the presentations. Adam Barnes (above, white shirt) is the director of the LDS Family Services clinic in Orlando and was good enough to give the keynote presentation.
The Weston Ward provided nursery services, and they did a fantastic job. Watching 51 young children for 4 hours is not an easy task!
In the end, the gym and kitchen were cleaned and left in a better condition than they were found.
1 comment:
Audrey is amazing!!! I wish I could have been there. The food looked awesome. She deserves many blessings for all that she does!!
Post a Comment