I sometimes wonder who reads this blog. Of course I know that family in Iowa, Florida, and Utah will frequent these pages. And I suspect that the frequent hits from someone at the Phoenix Union High School District is some church friend because they keep loading a page of pictures of our church friends. I get all that.
What I DON'T understand is who in India and Turkey finds us so interesting? Within the past couple of months we've also had readers from Germany, Spain, Russia, Switzerland, Hawaii, Romania, Australia, Israel, and even Kennewick Washington (congrats on the recent move, Ned and Ashley!)
Not that we mind sharing ourselves with the world, it just makes you wonder who we are connected to and why.
What I DON'T understand is who in India and Turkey finds us so interesting? Within the past couple of months we've also had readers from Germany, Spain, Russia, Switzerland, Hawaii, Romania, Australia, Israel, and even Kennewick Washington (congrats on the recent move, Ned and Ashley!)
Not that we mind sharing ourselves with the world, it just makes you wonder who we are connected to and why.

5 comments:
I read it too! That's pretty cool and interesting. How did you do that search? Now I'm wondering about my own blog.
Thanks for your kind words, Stephanie. The way I track it is with StatCounter.com. You register and then it gives you a hit counter for your page and the ability to track the IP addresses of people that visit your site, what they look at, when, how many times, what they download, where they link from and to, etc. It's very informative and pretty easy to use.
I wish you well, Steph, and love reading about your family.
Who moved to Kennewick? I love the Tri-Cities! i went to high school there. I'm jealous! Oh, and obviously the hits from Las Vegas are the Leavitt family :) We're still trying to figure out how to raise children as successfully as you.
Audrey's sister and family moved to Kennewick. Knowing you guys, your kids are way way way better than our own! We miss you guys. Come back to Florida.
i just found you guys again. somehow i had lost your blog. I can't believe Walker has his own little baby. How cute! His wife fits right in with your family. Hope y'all are doing well. so here's Lehi Utah - saying hello!
Post a Comment