Smart people have said, "Examining initially the gross changes which occur in the brain with ageing, it can be observed that the normal volume and weight of the adult brain begins to decrease from about 50 years of age."
So there you go. After today I am going to start losing weight without even trying. By next year at this time you won't be able to call me a FAT-head anymore.
My birthday plan was to open some cards and presents, take a picture of the beautiful cake that Audrey baked (with Belle's help), and then eat the cake. DOH! I guess SEQUENCING is affected when brain mass starts to decrease, because I ate the cake before taking a picture.
So there you go. After today I am going to start losing weight without even trying. By next year at this time you won't be able to call me a FAT-head anymore.
My birthday plan was to open some cards and presents, take a picture of the beautiful cake that Audrey baked (with Belle's help), and then eat the cake. DOH! I guess SEQUENCING is affected when brain mass starts to decrease, because I ate the cake before taking a picture.
I actually had a very nice get-together with special friends on Saturday at our favorite little pizza-place. My friends gave me a very funny card and then had the restaurant staff try to embarrass me. Fortunately, needless embarrassment is also one of the things that decreases along with brain mass.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Steve Frahm!
50 is lookin' good on you! Almost as good as that cake...Does Audrey ship?
Steve, glad to see you had a real (chocolate) birthday cake. I had been having difficulty making you 50 because I thought you were born in 1962. Oops, that's Tim's year. So you just aged two years overnight! Keep that up and you'll be 100 before you know it. Love, Dad
Post a Comment