It is not everyday that you meet a man the size of Shawn Bradley. I mean I knew that he played basketball and that he was tall, but saying he is 7'6" does not capture the feeling of seeing him in a room full of average sized people. The thought of taking a picture of him seemed a little too voyeuristic, so I found these pictures of him on the net to help convey the image of what I saw. Mr. Bradley seemed like a genuinely nice man. He gave an inspirational talk in which he demonstrated a great sense of humor as well as strong convictions. He clearly has strong beliefs about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and is not afraid to share them.
1 comment:
That is certainly a tall story. My internet explorer will not take me to your blogspot. I have tried several times and finally had to load Chrome which got me there immediately. I think IE doesn't appreciate your negative comments about them.
Am approaching the place where my computer is back to full functioning. Now I need to learn to use it.
love,
Dad
Post a Comment