Baby Atticus is absolutely adorable! Please give Walker and Jen our best wishes!
Frahms! I had *NO* idea you had such a lovely grandson. Congratulations....I like the palm trees on his Bopie (sp?)...remind him of home! I can't believe you're grandparents! Again- Congratulations.Love, Jamie Leavitt
We are aging fast, it seems... we are more proud of our daughter-in-law, son, and grandson than we can express. Thanks for your kind words.
so cute!! he almost looks smiley in these. he absolutely looks like his parents. congrats again!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Baby Atticus is absolutely adorable! Please give Walker and Jen our best wishes!
Frahms! I had *NO* idea you had such a lovely grandson. Congratulations....I like the palm trees on his Bopie (sp?)...remind him of home! I can't believe you're grandparents! Again- Congratulations.
Love, Jamie Leavitt
We are aging fast, it seems... we are more proud of our daughter-in-law, son, and grandson than we can express. Thanks for your kind words.
so cute!! he almost looks smiley in these. he absolutely looks like his parents. congrats again!!
Post a Comment