








Audrey is no fool! Although she did greatly enjoy the sign that Belle made to trick her into going to work early in the morning.
Courtney put seran-wrap on the toilet and that really surprised Belle when she went to the bathroom. She also put toothpaste on Belle's doorknob to compound her irritation. Imagine Courtney's surprise to find her bed sheets filled with toothpaste and water -- payback.
I got scammed by Courty when she switched the functions for the left and right buttons on the computer mouse. She delighted in watching my building frustration at the nonresponsiveness.
And me? Well, I'm a fool for Audrey on most every day so I decided to post some pictures of the woman who rules my heart.
Courtney put seran-wrap on the toilet and that really surprised Belle when she went to the bathroom. She also put toothpaste on Belle's doorknob to compound her irritation. Imagine Courtney's surprise to find her bed sheets filled with toothpaste and water -- payback.
I got scammed by Courty when she switched the functions for the left and right buttons on the computer mouse. She delighted in watching my building frustration at the nonresponsiveness.
And me? Well, I'm a fool for Audrey on most every day so I decided to post some pictures of the woman who rules my heart.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun day for the Frahms in Florida. Enjoyed hearing about it and seeing the pictures.
grandpa, dad
I love the post! This gave me a good laugh! You guys are a great family. We miss you.
Post a Comment