Friday, April 10, 2009

Belle's Brain-Freeze Solution



What do you do to end a Brain-Freeze when it happens to you? Let us know your own favorite remedies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a mouth full of water, sit on the stove until the water boils. Guaranteed to end brain freeze.
Grandpa Frahm

ashley said...

never knew that one. i just put a hot rag on my head or if not around a sink or rag for that matter i just squinch up my eyebrows and say, ooooohhhhooooohhhhh owwwwoowowoowwoowowowowowowowowo, until it goes away. i love that you are posting a lot this week. it is fun to see belle and her pony camp. tell everyone hi for me. miss you guys lots!! hope to see you sometime in the next 12 years! haahha

Steve Frahm said...

Dad, I'm not sure that I've ever heard of that particular cure for a brain-freeze, but I am looking forward to trying it out on the kids! lol

As for me, I press the side of my hand against my face just above my upper lip while singing a long and loud monotone pitch that annoys myself and everyone around for about one minute...then the brain-freeze is all gone. Sometimes I have a whole new and different problem with the people around me at that point, but that is another story.

We sure miss you too, Ash. Belle was talking just today about wanting to come and visit your family this summer.