She has very long and thick hair...
She recently decided to get it cut...
Belle went along and enjoyed watching...
Courtney wanted only 10 inches cut off...
So it was measured and cut with great care...
Because 10 inches is what is required to donate to a special service that provides human hair wigs for cancer victims...
The hair-stylist also thinned Courtney's hair...
And it came out looking beautiful...
Even Courtney's "short" hair seems long to me. With long hair and short, Courtney is beautiful and generous.
5 comments:
courtney, way to go!! you are very generous and I love your new do. it looks hairy beautiful!! it is probably a lot lighter too.
ned and i got a good laugh out of the bushisms!!
Oh my gosh Court-head! Awesome job on the hair. I love your new "do". I think you look like your Mom in the last pic. :)
L-O-V-E the new hairdo! I don't think I could ever grow my hair out as long as you had it in the "before" picture; especially in the summer, it just gets too hot and heavy! (not to mention high-maintenance!). Even growing my hair out for my friend's wedding this summer drove me a little nuts (I just wanted to be sure that my hairdresser would have plenty to work with so she could give me a nice updo), and I went back and had her chop most of it off almost as soon as the wedding was over! Although, all that extra insulation would come in handy during especially frigid weather like we've been having around here lately. . . .
Hope things are going well down in Florida!
--Cassandra
Courtney, I have tried three times to leave you a comment telling you what a lovely young lady you have become and now we are proud of you for also being a kind, caring, and generous person as well. An inner beauty that matches your outward beauty! Good for you!
love,
grandpa and grandma Frahm
Post a Comment