It was actually very easy to do the work -- easy for me, harder for the guys that we paid to build it for us. I like the idea that people might think that I did the work myself. I would have done it myself, but it would not be done for several months or years. It took about a month from beginning to end, from estimate to completion. Actual build time was approximately 2.5 days.
however it got done it is beautiful and makes a wonderful place to sit and visit. Now if it would just warm up enough so that you could sit outside comfortably...oh yah, I mean cool off enough. Enjoy, Enjoy! dad
6 comments:
Wow...nice work! I'm sure that didn't happen overnight!
It was actually very easy to do the work -- easy for me, harder for the guys that we paid to build it for us. I like the idea that people might think that I did the work myself. I would have done it myself, but it would not be done for several months or years. It took about a month from beginning to end, from estimate to completion. Actual build time was approximately 2.5 days.
however it got done it is beautiful and makes a wonderful place to sit and visit. Now if it would just warm up enough so that you could sit outside comfortably...oh yah, I mean cool off enough. Enjoy, Enjoy!
dad
wow looks so nice. i am excited to see it in person...i love the cocal cola ice box, which i am sure will be stocked to brimming during the holidays.
Looks great! Glad to see you guys are doing well and still enjoying FL! We miss our ward and our swimming pool! But we love being back in UT too!
This is super nice, and big!! I love it! I can picture myself now....curled up in that comfy chair, winning a game of Phase 10.
Post a Comment