We are lucky to have Audrey's mother come to visit us while she is in South Florida to enjoy the sunshine and pretty beaches. She got here on Sunday and we get to keep her until Saturday. Monday night she and the girls recovered from a day on the pebbles. Courtney was burned-bright-red from knee to toe-tips; Belle was dotted with little red blotches here-and-there under her eyes and on her back, etc, where the "sun-scream" did not quite reach; RuthAnn will now have to change her ethnic status from Caucasian to Black or Hispanic because of her new skin color.
1 comment:
Man, I am really out of the loop. I had no idea that mom was coming to Florida. Sounds hot and uncomfortable. We have had a few hot days now and some humidity and I was glad I wasn't living where it is humid all the time. Glad you guys are enjoying your summer and that somebody has air conditioning.
Post a Comment