We left Miami at 3pm and arrive in Bucharest at 1pm the next day, but had only been traveling for 15 hours. That's pretty good progress. I think that we will move more slowly coming home, though. Our travels have been uneventful. The planes landed soundly, our checked luggage arrived when we did, our driver from the Hotel was waiting for us with a sign, and our reservations were in order. The driver was very aggressive and with good reason as traffic here is very much like shoving your way through a crowd. The culture shock is mild -- ice and napkins are little-used here....
More later. Safe and sound in Bucharest and can't wait to see Walker tomorrow. Belle and Courtney, behave for Grandma!!!!
5 comments:
We'll try our very hardest! we are glad you got there safely, and can't wait to hear from you again!!
glad to see that you arrived ok and are off to a good start. Will be looking for pictures and further updates. Have a great time.
paulfrahm
Hey Mommy, Daddy, and Walker! Can't wait to see more pics and entrys, but i wanted to tell you that I failed my part I of my geometry final! But on the second part I got a 88! Which means that I now have two 88's instead of a 72 and a 88! I was very excited and couldn't wait to tell you. See you soon.
Mom and Dad, Today I finished school and I am so sad. I miss my teacher already. But, Guess What! I got all 1's on my report card. And I got a coupon for a cupcake at Publix. We are going to ride the bikes over and get the cupcake later this week. I miss you. I am having fun with Grandma. Love Belle
We are sooooo proud of you Courtney! Belle, I bet you will have even more fun at school next year...just think of the new friends you will have. RuthAnn, thanks 1000 times for watching our little ones.
Post a Comment