So, I wasn't able to get a-hold of you; obviously! I found out that the calling cards that I have are only for calls made from inside the US. I waited for you guys a bit, but I suppose you didn't succeed either. Again, my number is ***.***.***, and the country code for Romania is 40. First, you punch in 00 to make an international call, then the 40, or something. I don't know. Feel free to call me later today. I'm thinking that maybe the first number that I gave you wasn't 100% correct, huh. I will be home by 8:00 PM, my time, which is 12:00 noon your time. You can call me anytime between then and 10:00. Even later, if you have to, of course, but it is best before 10:00. Anyway. I am sorry about all the mixup. I will talk to you soon.
Love much,
Elder Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment